The student should fill the online admission form from 23rd September 2020 to 26th September 2020 till 5pm along with their requisite fees as mentioned below through NEFT or RTGS.
If the student fails to take admission till 26th September 2020 his/her claim for admission will automatically cancelled.
Online Admission Process
- Create a Gmail id in following format
studentsname surname firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register yourself using above created Gmail id
- Activation link will be sent to your Gmail id
- Using that link Activate your registration
- Login using your username and password
- Fill-up the online admission form.
As per the government rules and regulations, when the college reopens, the student will have to submit the required documents failing which the admission will stands automatically cancelled.
- Upload the following document:
- Screenshot of successful fees payment with UTR code or Transaction id. (it is compulsory to upload this online fees payment receipt)
- Students will have to pay the fees online using the NEFT / RTGS as per the fees. The bank details are
For BBA, BBA(IB) BBA(CA) Course (Non Grant Course)
Bank of Maharashtra
College Campus Branch
Branch Code: 00214
Bank Account Number: 20135702521
- After successful payment, student should fill the details of the transaction id / UTR / Reference id in the admission form and also upload a screenshot or photo of payment.
If the students fail to submit relevant fees concession / scholarship form, or if his/her form gets rejected from the government, then he / she will have to pay fees as per the open category.
College authority / College admission committee reserves the rights to deny admission in case of any discrepancy, invalid information or false documents given by the applicant.