Online Admissions for M.Com is available.
- Online admission will start from 24 / 11 /2020.
- Students who have passed B.Com in all subjects are eligible for admission to M.Com Part – I Class (As per Merit List)
- The Students seeking admission to M.Com Part – I have to fill online Pre – Admission form from 24th November 2020 to 27th November 2020 till 6pm.
- The online admission process aims to avoid crowd of students during this pandemic. Therefore students are requested to utilize the facility as it has been provided for your own convenience.
- Student must register using email id (Gmail). Get the account activated from link sent by the system on registered email id.
- Student should login to fill in pre-admission form. Preserve the login id and password for further process.
- The admission form must be properly filled in all respects and upload all the necessary documents.
- After the furnishing all the information upload last qualifying mark sheet, Leaving Certificate (if applicable), Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Wait till the online verification of document from the college authority / office (approximately 2 working days).
- Important documents to be uploaded:
a) Scanned PDF of the Marksheet
b) Upload scanned PDF of the Transfer Certificate (TC) (if necessary)
c) Upload document related to Category and special category (if necessary)
d) Upload scanned migration certificate if necessary.
e) In case of educational gap – Affidavit should be submitted.
- After the verification from the college authority / office, that pre-admission form will be considered for preparation of merit list.
- Merit list (Subject wise) will be displayed on 28th November 2020 at 2pm
Note: After successfully submitting the pre admission form, students can download an Acknowledgement receipt of the submission after details are verified by the college.