Physical Facilities –
- The College has campus area of 18 acres with good landscape and sprawling sports field.
- Well furnished classrooms, well-equipped library. UGC Net-Work Resource Centre, Commerce Lab, Computer Lab, Soft-Skills Development Lab.
- The College makes use of its infrastructure optimally by conducting various academic programmes.
- Apart from its own infrastructure the college has the advantage of making use of the posted facilities of sister institutions like hostels, Canteens and Sports facilities.
- Bank of Maharashtra with ATM facility is located on Campus.
- There is a Post-Office facility on the College Campus.
- Infrastructural facilities for academic activities, Co-curricular activities and extra curricular activities are well augmented and maintained.
- The College has in-built mechanism to maintain its infrastructure and physical facilities.
- Funds are made available for all necessary expenditure for maintenance.
- Computers and other equipment are maintained through Annual Maintenance Contract.