BENEFITS OF NCC
(A) Employment field:-
- ‘C’ certificate holder of N.C.C cadets are exempted from written examination they can directly appear for SSB for Army/Navy/Air Force as Commissioned officer.
- Indian Air Force Flying branch carryout special entry for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (Air Wing).
- Indian Navy carryout special entry for ‘C’ certificate holders (Naval Academy).
- NCC cadets are given preference in enrollment of soldiers.
- ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificate holders are given preference in state police service.
- 5% reservation for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ post (State Govt /undertaking)
(B) Academic Field:-
- Bombay University giving 10 grace marks to NCC cadets appearing at various degree examination.
- 2% marks are given NCC cadets by MAH University.
- 3 marks given for admission in medical college.
- Admission to polytechnic college 15 seats reserved for NCC cadets.
- Weightage of 4 marks for admission in ITI
(C) Scholarship for NCC Cadets :-
- Sahara Scholarship – Rs. 6000, Rs. 12000.
- Sahara professional Rs. 30000.
- CWS Scholarship – Rs. 6000.
- Chief Minister Scholarship – Rs. 2000, Rs. 6000
- Shyam Benegal Scholarship – Rs. 10000.