B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce was established by the Gokhale Education Society in the year 1957 to impart education in Commerce. B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce is one of the leading colleges affiliated to the University of Pune. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2f and 12(B) of the UGC Act. The College is under the aegis of Gokhale Education Society, Nashik. The college is situated at Nashik and spread in an area of 12 acres. Under the dynamic leadership of Sir Dr. M.S. Gosavi as a Principal of College from June 1958 and as the Secretary of G.E. Society till date, the college has set up a role model in commerce education. It is the only college running Restructured Programme having 4000 students enrolled at the UG & PG level.
- Online teaching for XII th standard will start from Wednesday, 1st July 2020.
- XII Online Admissions Date has been extended till 20th July 2020, All the concerned students are requested to complete the admission process. If any query contact to Junior College Office.
- Std XII Online Admission Notice
- XIIth Online Admission process will start from 10th June 2020 at 10AM
- The students who have not filled the examination form of FY, SY and TYB.Com, BBA, BBA(CA), BBA(IB) and M.Com they can fill it on or before 28th May2020 on the University website, unipune.ac.in Also inform the other students.
- Circular for student regarding Exam and examination forms
- All the teachers, students and non teaching staff are requested to download Aarogya Setu App
- Notice For Students
- Notice for Postponement of examination due to Lockdown