B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce was established by the Gokhale Education Society in the year 1957 to impart education in Commerce. B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce is one of the leading colleges affiliated to the University of Pune. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2f and 12(B) of the UGC Act. The College is under the aegis of Gokhale Education Society, Nashik. The college is situated at Nashik and spread in an area of 12 acres. Under the dynamic leadership of Sir Dr. M.S. Gosavi as a Principal of College from June 1958 and as the Secretary of G.E. Society till date, the college has set up a role model in commerce education. It is the only college running Restructured Programme having 4000 students enrolled at the UG & PG level.
- Rules for Admission to M.Com. Part-II Class
- NOTICE FOR T.Y. BBA/BBB(IB)/BBA(CA) ADMISSIONS 2019-2020
- Admission Notice for M.Com-I
- Admission Notice for T.Y.B.Com
- The results of SY & TYBCOM, BBA, BBA(CA) & BBA(IB) will be declared on July 04, 2019. Collect the results from college at 10.30am.
- Merit list of F.Y.B.Com., F.Y.B.B.A., F.Y.B.B.A.(CA) and F.Y.B.B.A. (IB) will be displayed on the college notice board on 22nd June 2019 at 4pm
- Rules for Admission to S. Y. B.Com. Class
- Admission Notice for F.Y.B.Com.
- Admission Notice for FYBBA/FYBBA(I.B.)/FYBBA(C.A.)
- NOTICE FOR BBA/BBA(IB)/BBA(CA) ADMISSIONS 2019-2020