- To develop eligible young men and women with education in Commerce and Management of a University standard.
- To introduce Vocational, Professional and Applied courses at the undergraduate level.
- To provide job-oriented courses to graduate students and research facilities to new post-graduates students.
- To establish linkages with various commercial and industrial organizations.
- To foster among Commerce and Management students excellent organizing abilities.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial and communication skills.
Quality Policy Statement
‘We, at B. Y. K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce, endeavor towards building an entrepreneurial culture through innovative, value-based quality commerce education. Our quest is to develop managers and entrepreneurs with a strong base of moral, ethical and human values. This will be attained through innovative teaching-leaning process for developing the intellectual and reasoning ability of our students making them capable to compete in the global environment and emerge as responsible corporate citizens.’