Gokhale Education Society’s
BYK College of Commerce, Nasik.
Guidelines for Admission
Students who have passed XII from BYK (Junior) College are eligible for admission to F.Y.B.Com. Class in B.Y.K (Senior) College, Nasik. (The index no of BYK is J1317002)
Students will have to collect their Mark sheet and Leaving Certificate from the college as mentioned in the schedule by the Junior College.
Students will get the admission to F.Y.B.Com. according to the Merit List published on the web site.
Students are required to fill up the Final-Admission form made available in the college for F.Y.B.Com. admission at the time of collection of mark sheet.
Students will have to pay the fees as shown in the online form through the payment gateway.
To pay the fees online, students should open their login from BYK Website (www.bykcollege.com)
Students will have to bring the hard copy fees paid receipt of the online payment.
Students will get their Mark Sheet of XII and Leaving Certificate from the college, as mentioned in the schedule displayed by the Junior college along with the photo copies(Xerox/photocopies) of the same.
In the same classroom students will get admission form from the college at the same time, they have to fill it and submit it to the clerk with all documents mentioned below. Professors will guide them in the same classroom for the admission procedure.
Students may choose the subjects as mentioned in the online admission form the admission committee online will allocate the subjects and divisions. The allocation of subjects will be finalized by the admission committee.
List of documents
- Hard copy of pre admission form.
- Hard copy of Final Admission form
- Original leaving certificate
- Copy of mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- 4 copies of passport photo (write students name and course behind the photo)
- Blood Group certificate
- Income certificate only for EWS/ EBC category
- Receipt of on- line payment of fees
1. Admissions will be confirmed only if all of the above mentioned documents are submitted at the time of admission and realization of payments.
2. Those students who do not want to take admission in F.Y.B.Com at B.Y.K (senior) College are required to apply to BYK (junior) college office for Leaving certificate.
3. College authority / College admission committee reserves the rights to deny the admission in case of any discrepancy, invalid information or false documents given by the applicant.