Gokhale Education Society’s
B.Y.K. College of Commerce, Nasik.
FYBBA, FYBBA(CA) & FYBBA(IB) (2021-22)
Online Admission Process
Steps to take admission (online payment) in B.Y.K College of Commerce B.Com., BBA, BBA(IB) BBA(CA) on 27th August 2021
Step 1 : Check your name and merit list number on https://bykcollege.com/ website. Proceed further only when your name is in the list.
Step 2 : Login with your registered email id https://admission.bykcollege.com/
Step 3 : Click on fees payment option from Dash board
Step 4 : Pay generated fee using online payment method. Until the payment is successful don’t use refresh / back button. Download the payment receipt and take a printout
Step 5 : Come to college along with all the listed documents, fill the admission form and submit it on or before 31st August 2 pm.
Guidelines for Admission
- The online admission process will start from 27th August 2021
- The students shall check the Merit list and note their merit number for admission process.
- Online admission for the course (BBA, BBA(IB) and BBA (CA) ) can be taken by filling admission form available in college and by paying mentioned fees.
- All the required authentic documents shall be attached to the admission form as mentioned in the list below.
- The student shall pay the online fees by using online payment gateway available on students admission login. Admission will be confirmed only after realization of payment.
- Admission will be given only to those who take admission within given time. Students cannot claim the admission after the due date.
- The students facing any difficulty/problem related to admission process shall contact on college landline (0253-2572520) / contact online help desk.
List of documents
- Hard copy of pre admission form.
- Hard copy of Final Admission form
- Original leaving certificate
- Copy of mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- 2 copies of passport photo (write students name and course behind the photo)
- Blood Group certificate
- Income certificate only for EWS/ EBC category
- Receipt of on- line payment of fees