Gokhale Education Society’s
BYK College of Commerce – BYK Junior College Unit
Guidelines for the students regarding XII Admission
- Online admission process starts from 09/ 07 /2021 to 16/07/2021. Please note it’s all ONLINE.
- This online admission process has been provided to the students to avoid overcrowding of the students during this tough time of the ongoing pandemic. Thus the students are requested to utilize this facility as it has been provided for your own good. (The students will be asked to fill the original admission form offline when the college will actually start in the later stage.)
- Students who have passed or promoted in XI from BYK College are Eligible for admission to XII Class.
- Update your browser or use latest version of browser before filling admission form
ACTUAL PROCESS OF PAYING FEES FOR XII ADMISSION PURPOSE
- Student should remember their email id and password.
- The student should register by using email id using signup button.
- Fill the student’s Name and Password. Remember your password for further process.
- Student will get an activation link on registered email id (if not received check spam).
- Select the Existing student option Under Payments Option from the dashboard.
- Select Class XII and Select your appropriate section (COMMERCE AND MCVC).
- Amount can be paid online using Payment Gateway as given in the online process.
- Select Search fees. You will see the fee data. Choose your option for payment.
- Click on Pay option. (Credit Card/Debit Card/Online Banking/UPI-PhonePe/goggle pay is allowed).
- Read the instructions before proceeding.
- Select pay with BillDesk option and make online payment carefully.
- Students will have to pay FULL FEES that appears on the screen.
- Student can download an acknowledgement and take a print of the payment receipt.
- Students getting concession under Reserve Category EBC/PTW/STW etc should enquire in college office in the month of September. (The date is to be announced).
- As the subjects of all regular students are finalised as on 21/6/2021, there will be no more change in the student’s subject for Class XII.
- All concerned students are requested to note the above instructions and follow the schedule.
For Queries and more information for Class XII Admission pls contact:
only during the office hours : (from 11:00 am to 04:00 pm only)
Mr. Satish Shinde (Clerk) – Mobile – 7588558967
Mrs. Vandana Chaugule (Clerk) – 7588558968
Mr. Ajay Tiwari (Clerk for MCVC) – 9404806932
|Mr. Pravin Mulay||Mr. Bharat Vinchu||Dr. Ram Kulkarni|
BYK Junior College Unit
BYK Junior College Unit
BYK College of Commerce