Important Instructions for SYBCom Admission for Grant (2020-21)
Admissions will be based on the first year results. The student who have Passed or come under Fail ATKT in first year shall take admission in second year.
The student should fill the online admission form from 4th September 2020 to 9th September 2020 till 5pm along with their requisite fees as mentioned below through NEFT or RTGS.
If the student fails to take admission till 9th September 2020 his/her claim for admission will automatically cancelled.
Online Admission Process
- Create a Gmail id in following format
studentsname surname email@example.com
- Register yourself using above created Gmail id
- Activation link will be sent to your Gmail id
- Using that link Activate your registration
- Login using your username and password
Fill-up the online admission form carefully.
The students from Vocational courses will be continued under the same course to the next year.
C Component Subject Selection: The students shall give three preferences from the following subjects. Following of subjects will be available according to merit and preferences of your choice. But the final allocation of the subjects will be decided and confirmed by the college authorities only. (Provide your preferences of choice 1,2,3)
For Grant Course
|Sr. No.||C’ Component Subjects||Preference|
|Applied Statistics (APST)|
|Banking and Finance (BKFN)|
|Computer Applications & Systems Management (CASM)|
|Cost & Works Accounting (CWA)|
|Entrepreneurship Development (ENTD)|
|Industrial Organization & Administration (IOAD)|
|Integrated Rural Development (ITRD)|
|Public Relations (PUBR)|
The students will not be allowed to change the subjects.
As per the government rules and regulations, when the college reopens, the student will have to submit the required documents failing which the admission will stands automatically cancelled.
- Upload the following document:
- Screenshot of successful fees payment with UTR code or Transaction id. (it is compulsory to upload this online fees payment receipt)
- Students will have to pay the fees online using the NEFT / RTGS as per the fees. The bank details are
For BCom Course (Grant)
Bank Account Number: 20135700884
Bank of Maharashtra
College Campus Branch
Branch Code: 00214
- After successful payment, student should fill the details of the transaction id / UTR / Reference id in the admission form and also upload a screenshot or photo of payment.
If the students fail to submit relevant fees concession / scholarship form, or if his/her form gets rejected from the government, then he / she will have to pay fees as per the open category.
College authority / College admission committee reserves the rights to deny admission in case of any discrepancy, invalid information or false documents given by the applicant.