Guidelines for students regarding FYBBA/FYBBA(CA)/FYBBA(IB) Online Admission
- Online admission will start from 25 / 07 /2020
The Student seeking admission to FYBBA/FYBBA(I.B.)/FYBBA(C.A.), is required to fill only one admission form and give preference to the course on Priority. Admission will be given to the course on the basis of merit as per their preference. Hence students are required to give priority-wise preference for admission to the course of their choice i.e., F.Y.B.B.A./ FYB.B.A.(I.B.)/FYB.B.A.(C.A.) Merit list for the BBA,BBA(CA) and BBA(I.B.) shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the Std. XII Exam.
The students who do not take admission in the given time will be liable for losing their claim for the admission and in any circumstances claims for admission will not be entertained thereafter.
The online admission process aims to avoid crowd of students during this pandemic. Therefore students are requested to utilize the facility as it has been provided for your own convenience.
Student must register using email id(Gmail). Get the account activated from link sent by the system on registered email id.
Student should login to fill in pre-admission form. Preserve the login id and password for further process.
The admission form must be properly filled in all respects.
After the furnishing all the information upload last qualifying mark sheet, Leaving Certificate (if applicable), Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Wait till the verification of document from the college authority / office (approximately 2 working days)
After the verification from the college authority / office, check the remark or status as given below:
For First Year students
Consider for Merit List and wait for the online merit list declaration.
For First Year students
Allowed to Admit as per merit list no : XX
Admission form & Payment Mode enabled.
- Duly filled admission forms are to be submitted after commencement of the college according to the schedule declared by the college as per the directives declared by the government.
- Amount can be paid online using platforms like NEFT/RTGS/On-line Banking/Over the counter challan/Bank of Maharashtra Payment Gateway.
- Important Note for the students: Note down the transaction Id/reference Id as it will be required to fill in the form. Students are hereby informed that do not pay the fees using any UPI based platform.
- A. Students who wished to apply for concession under Reservation Category (SC/ST/OBC/VJ/NT/SBC) will have to fill online concession / scholarship form on https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/login/login approximately in the month of August/September or as per the instructions or guidelines issued by Government. If the students fail to submit relevant fee concession/scholarship form, he/she will have to pay the fees as per Open category student.
- B. Students getting concession under EBC/PTW/STW/Freedom Fighter etc. will have to fill concession form as per the instructions issued by concerned authorities/at the time of joining the college. The details will be provided thereafter.
- C. Student will have to pay the fees online, after getting their form approved by the concern authority.
- D. After successful payment, student should upload payment details and photocopy/screenshot of payment proof including student’s name and transaction number / UTR.
- Admission will be finalized only after the verification of the original document and realization of payment.
- College Admission Committee/College Authority reserved rights to deny admission in case of any discrepancy, invalid information or false documentations given by the applicant.
The last date of online submission of Pre-admission form is 4th August 2020 till 5PM
All concerned students are requested to note the above instructions and follow the schedule.