There is a separate unit of N.S.S. in which there are 300 students. They play roles like group leaders and volunteers and handle numerous activities independently under the guidance of NSS programme officer.
Help through N.S.S. Unit:
- Repairing of the village road
- Tree plantation
- Superstition eradication
- Campaign against defecation (total sanitation)
- The Dispute Free Village Campaign
- Socio-economic survey of the village
- Health awareness through Yoga Camps
- Blood donation camp
- Determination of blood group of primary school children
- Water & soil analysis and its conservation.
- Study of the local flora & fauna
- GPS & Historical Survey of the village
- Digging of the soak pits